Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOW YOUR SUN SIGN CAN MAKE THE BIGGEST SHIFT IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS


Hello Everyone!
Here’s a link to a radio interview I did yesterday wherein I talked about what YOUR Sun Sign/Rising Sign can do to make a powerful shift in your relationships.  I talked where your relationships might be challenged to grow even more.  And how you can make that happen! 


I talked a lot about where Saturn in Libra is teaching each one of us something we don’t already know about relationships – with ourselves as well as with others. I would LOVE to advise you on how Saturn is working with your unique birth chart. Call 303-730-6680 to arrange your personal consultation. Don’t live in LA? Phone consults work great! For info on all of my readings log on to www.astrologerphyllis.com/AstrologyReadings.aspx

Your Astrologer Adores You,
 Phyllis  
 Join me on facebook: Phyllis F. Mitz
                          Click here to view & buy Phyllis's books!

No comments:

Post a Comment